As is customary, here’s my round-up of professional whatnots in 2011:
- two books published – Hour of Need in May (the last book of ‘The Laws of Magic’) and The Extinction Gambit in December (the first book of ‘The Extraordinaires’)
- wrote two books (‘The Extinction Gambit’ and a top secret project which is to be published in April next year)
- three short stories published
- visited twenty schools for author talks, including two schools in Hong Kong
- appeared at the Sydney Writers Festival, Somerset Literary Festival, Woodend Literary Festival and the Write Around the Murray Festival
- started a blog
- planned and researched for the continuation of ‘The Extraordinaires’.
I’m sure I’ve forgotten things, but I think that sums it up. Happy New Year to you all!